Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy 21st Michael!

I guess I am getting old, because my little brother just turned 21!!! Wow! We went down for the night to help celebrate, it was a quick trip, but nice to get down out of the snow to the 70 degree weather and to get a chance to catch visit my mom and brother. Here is Michael with his first 12 pack purchased with his id.

First beer in a restaurant, Pyramid Brewery in Walnut Creek:
The birthday boy and Micah
Blowing out the candles
I am happy to say that I was back at home with the kids in bed at 9:00. Times sure have changed! Not sure when he got home that night, but I am sure that he was stoked that we were visiting when the kids jumped on him at 7:30am to wake him up....

Happy Birthday Michael! Love you!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home