Sunday, April 18, 2010

Black Thumb

As part of my birthday present this year, Cliff took me to the nursery to start our summer planting. I have decided since I have no school and no job this summer that I should be able to keep a plant alive. I mean, I have had these kids for 6 years now and they seem to be growing, shouldn't I be able to take care of a tomato plant? So we got some tomatoes, jalapenos and a variety of seeds to start on our new project. They are all planted (we are using containers due to the short growing season in Truckee, we can wheel them in at night to be protected)
Here are the kids with our fine bounty
Our baby tomatoes purple cherokee, caspian pink, goliath, sweet cherry and tangerine
Tasty jalapenos, we will keep you posted!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home