Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our cat Yoda LOVES the new house. He spends his days wandering from house to garden. Lying in the shade, lying in the sun, chasing bugs and rolling in the grass. I think he needs to get a job. He also loves our new couch. Here he is enjoying the new couch:
These days Micah is into anything that he thinks is "cool". Daddy gave him a new hat "its so cool mom" he tells me. Paired with my over sized sunglasses made for the perfect "cool" look for him the other day. He was very pleased with himself:
Great outfit for spraying people with our sushi makisus:
Ella had her first soccer practice on Wednesday (yes that does make me a soccer mom, laugh it up). Just before practice she came into me and told me that she thought she might be just a little nervous about playing soccer. I assured her that she would be fine, after all she does have the right shoes. She did great and had a great time. Here are her and Micah waiting to go to soccer, Micah doesn't get to play yet, but likes to get dressed for it all the same:
The girls, Carly, Zoe & Ella racing down the field:
Ella working her skills dribbling:

Serious little soccer girl:
Waiting in line to come down the field:
Soccer has started... Kindergarten is next!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home