Saturday, June 07, 2008

I promised that I was going to make an effort, and here I am making an effort to keep this thing updated! Don't say I never tried!

The kids have finally gotten to an age where I have decided that more kids is easier. So we have been having lots of friends over, the more the merrier!! On Friday I looked around and figured out that it was me and 6 kids!

Here they all are...

Micah and his new style (he wears this bandanna, just like this, often)

Part of the crew, from the left : Colton (neighbor), Ethan, Micah, Peyton (Colton's twin sister):

The other two hiding out, Ella and Summer:

Ella and I went away for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and came home to find that the boys had made a new purchase, a trampoline! Although I was hesitant at first to welcome this new large toy into our lives, the kids love it and spend almost all their time in it. I have to say it is a nice, legal way to put them in a cage to keep track of them!
Here they are in action:

Micah jumping with yogurt face and Summer:

They think of all sorts of games to play on in, I think they were all being dogs:


Today was Truckee Day, we cleaned up trash around our neighborhood this morning and the town throws a big BBQ to thank us for our help! It was a ton of fun, good food, lots of free stuff, a bounce house for the kids and live bluegrass. It was a beautiful sunny day and a great way to spend it in the park. This year the theme was being green, we got lots of good information on how to be better and the kids LOVED the solar sprinkler!
Here they are playing around:

Micah with his new net:
Ella with her new streamer:
Micah trying to out run Jeramiah:
He was eventually caught and sent through the sprinkler:

It was a great way to start our summer!
Hope you are all enjoying warm weather as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home